PlanetM welcomes new mobility ideas and innovations here in Michigan. That’s why the mobility-focused business development organization is making $1.3 million in grant funding available through the PlanetM Startup Grants
About the grants:
- The PlanetM Testing Grant and the PlanetM Pilot Grant support public private partnerships by providing up to 75 percent funding, with a minimum 25 percent match by the applicant and supporting organization, company, or municipality.
- Testing grants are deployed on a monthly basis.
- The grant runs from October 1, 2018 through September 30, 2019.
- Pilot grants are deployed in three rounds. The first round is underway, and the application deadline for the second round is February 1. Application deadline for the third round is June 1.
- Visit PlanetM to learn more about the grants.
Attend a special event to learn more about how to put your best application forward.
About the event:
- On December 11 from 12 p.m.-2 p.m. EST, meet with PlanetM, plus representatives from three advanced mobility test facilities and prior grant recipients at NextEnergy in Detroit. Or register to participate in the webinar from 12:30 p.m.-2 p.m. EST.
- Panelists include: PlanetM, Mcity, American Center for Mobility, Kettering University GM Mobility Research Center, Michigan Department of Transportation, and prior grant recipient, Derq.
- Lunch will be provided for those attending the in-person meeting at NextEnergy.
- Visit NextEnergy to register for the informational event.